16/11/2007

THE ROOM ... 2

Well... Not much comics got finished today !! I , however , found a new gallery that might be cool pretty close by , finished a few pages from the "INTRODUCTION" comic , came up with a super amazing comic/art book idea , discovered how the taser slinging RCMP in Vancouver handles people at airports who get edgy after having to wait 10 hours in a waiting room after their first ever flight ( of 13 hours ) and ask them for help in polish ...

I also discovered that working at home and living in my hood is awesome !! Something I haven't really ever done ... Always working at the shop , 7 days a week from 2 to 2 ! I'm afraid it's gonna get much harder to catch me there randomly from now on ! And here's one of the last pages from the INTRO ...


















Oh ! And the picture/painting of the girl with the pink dog ended up in a frame at the DOODLETOWN gallery ... Everything looks damn good in a frame ! Go see it if you're ever in Vesterbro !

No comments: