29/04/2009

Swine-a-licious

Good day to all !

Poor piggy !! Nobody want's anything to do with him as of late !! However , I think the coverage of his story is as dangerous if not worst !!! Damn right !! Lately I've been trying not to catch the deadly flu directly from the news and they're obsessive coverage of it !!! I can feel a bit of a sour throat just from the daily feeds I get from the net !! I hate it when they do this !! The media just goes Virus crazy every so often !! They blow it completely out of proportions and then they start to get to me ... Ya know !? I however found a temporary relief from this "Media" flu and that is the tabloid front page spotting !! They're headlines are so preposterous that it kind of makes it all better !! Just spotted one today stating that 15 000 Danes would die soon from just one sneeze !!! I love these headlines ! But here I am ... Ranting away ... Giving it even more coverage !!! Enough ! Here's something way more interesting >>>>> It's an old picture taken from a Chinese communist party magazine from the 1950's ! On the opposite page was an article explaining how Chairman Mao was so good and always always won at Rock , Paper , Scissors !!



If you live on the northern hemisphere , enjoy the early days of Summer and I'll Plog ya right back tomorrow with news from the office of P A A A A I I I N N N N N n n n n n ... !

And for all my Dutch homies out there ... Have an awesome Queen's day !!! The real one this time !!!!

3 comments:

Flora Amalie said...

Poor piggy, it does not look too good right now...

Maurice Sampson said...

NICE

HONKEYKONGdotCOM said...

oooohhh so fresh! what size t u need mang??? cant wait to see yah foooo