06/11/2009

Ok Ok Ok ...

Been busy !! I know I know ... You might be getting used to hearing it !!

But I got two sweet sweet pieces to Plog , from the last 2 days at the office and well ... No time to Plog 'em !! So ... You'll have to be a bit more patient !! Tonight , perhaps , or maybe tomorrow !! Until then ... Here's a sneak preview !!

Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ?


Rock !!

Also >>>> Here's the question of the day !!

Martin from St Louis ,MO Wrote:

Dear EP.
What , if any , is your favourite dancing style?


Well , Martin ! Thank you for your very good question !
I have to say that as much as I will always love a good foxtrot , I actually , personally prefer more often , a good night of flamenco !!


If you have any questions of your own you'd like to ask me , please send them to pick@electricpick.com and I'll be happy to answer them !!



Later skaters !

1 comment:

igl said...

Q: why are your girls so skinny? dont you know, that modern models,- army should be more roundish,i mean- femal. boobs are ok.
g*
igl