13/03/2010

Green not Blue ...

'tis a photo Plog today indeed !



This time ladies and gentlemen ... Yes ! More Hong Kongness !! However , with my brand new baby this time !! My new 17/35 2.8 !!!!! For all of you non photo geeks out there , that's a very wide angle lens with a very nice F stop (aperture) !! Have wanted one of these for many many years now , dreamt about it at night and had severe pains whenever I'd see lenses anywhere ! And well , honestly , only in Hong Kong can I afford such a bad boy !!! So here it is ... The first roll with my new wide angle and this time with a cross processed PROVIA 100F !! From Victoria harbour to Kowloon city and the two last one's from my flat again !!















Green power !




A few very interesting things to come in the week ahead !! Stay tuned for that and some doodle action reaction !!!!




ROCK !

3 comments:

Shelltoon said...

YEAH MAN!!! those are beauty snaps...

igl said...

i like this green two at the end, looks manga- stylish ! cool

Ben Newman said...

stunning. Thanks for posting these up, they are great to see!