30/10/2011

Home Sweet Home Sweet Home...

A Complete circle



Forgive me for the unnecessary suspense but I've had to do with very little online time since I got back!!

But yeah...

I got back! Completing a full circle and therefore securing an A+ for operation Road Runner!! I'll skip the part where a giant immigration officer mascot helped me vote for my favourite immigration officer at the airport (true story) and the part where a real life storm trooper sold me a plane ticket (also true story) and go right to the part where I almost cried a bit when I finally made it back to my beloved home (very true)!! Boy I love my HQ and I guess I'm still far from being done with this part of the world!! Walking back in the hood, getting my coffee from Rosie and Lumpy's, running into doctor Buddy Wang, grabbing a duck blood soup with Jimmy Wong Way, getting one of my favourite Tuna buns from Johnny Good Cakes and just getting to hang with the crew!! I'm getting old I think... I'm loving this whole sedentary thing more and more! 33 after all...

But yeah! Back home till I leave again at the end of the month for the Yoo Ess of the Ay!


In other news...

I believe it's that time of year again... The time of year when the chocolate and sweets making industry lobby groups have a giant hard-on... Yep... That's the word I'm going for this year! And if you be one of those who like to ride that (yes... Ride that chocolate and sweets making industry lobby groups' hard-on)... Well I hope you're all having a good one!!! Regardless of this capitalist mastermind holiday masterpiece, candy rocks! And the day when North American kids (and other kids from cultures in need of more holidays) get full bags of it for free just for dressing up is pretty cool! Eventually you get to that age where Halloween night is all about hanging out with the slutty version of your childhood idols but I'll leave that for another more illustrated post! Am I forgetting anything... ? Oh yeah... All that grim and sombre death and doom darkness stuff!!


Queenie Von Bloodthirsty!




Have an awesome Halloween to all of you out there and try not to get diabetes!!

More Ploggables in the days to come!!! Hurra!

No comments: