11/06/2012

The Panda, the Monkey and the Legs!

Sorry...

... Completely missed yesterday!! Just passed right through the day thinking I had done all I needed to do and then I hadn't!! Oh well... Here's Part 3 of the Electric Beijing Tattoo show just for you!!

This is one of them two parts days...

Part 1...



Part 2...





More tomorrow... I Promise promise (that's double the promise!!!)



Also in the news... As soon as I'm done with these daily tattoo posts I have a few news posts ready to go... One about how I am about to change my tattoo and tattoo submission rules, One about my new calendar and plans for the near future and one all about the Red Box... So stay tuned for those in about a week if you're interested in any of the above subjects!!

Ok got to run... Stay classy!

No comments: