28/07/2012

Clam chowder

Hey there!! How are ya!?

So yeah... Been busy but managed to find a few seconds to post this last week's day's doings for ya! This is from mister Easy's from Melbourne's arm! We had done the other side last October when I was in exile down there on the "other" side (The Melbourne Clock Bird) and well... I guess he liked it! Flew over to HK and got this sweet mermaid pirate hottie to fill up the lower arm!

Here's the day's worth... All done and looking mighty good if I may say so myself... I just did! 




Sweet Azzzz bro! Mister Easy came back for more the very next day (maximizing his visit over)! So check back here tomorrow for the second round on what I think will eventually become a full sleeve!

I got to run again... Yeah yeah... I'm sick of it too! Realized last night that I might be overdoing it lately... I mean it's been a year now and I'm not 20 anymore... I need a bit of a break!!!!! I guess I'll have 15 hours in a plane in a few days but the idea of a few days completely off sounds really good right now...

Ok enough ranting... Back to my self made over stressful schedule of madness!!

Take care out there and take it easy!!!

1 comment:

Ryan Taylor said...

You killed it on this one man! Love her!