19/03/2013

Ghost of 2006...

And then... This happened...


My buddy Giovanni from Montreal (Town on the eastern side of Canada) decided he was ready and came to Berlin to get this epic cover-up done!!! Yeah... I'm still waiting for the shots of what was under there but I remember it was pretty messy! We first decided to do all the black (this was in 2006 the end of my cover-up days...) and then we decided to let the ink settle in for 7 years... This is what it looked like before we started last month in Berlin...





And then... We did this!! So happy it worked out even better than I expected (yeah I can totally say that now that it's over, right!?) So yeah... Covered!!





But then... I don't know if you can see it straight away but if you focus on that last picture and pay attention for a few minutes you might be able to see Allan's face in there... Weird right! I can't really explain this phenomena but I guess it might have something to do with a glitch with my camera or something! Can you see it? Weird right!?

Ok so... Back to work!!!

More tomorrow!












3 comments:

igl said...

you r a f*** wizard !!!

Simon said...

epic cover!

LeGhys said...

Your color portrait of Allan look real !! ^^